[Commercial] Need a Debian unmanaged server

Folks,

I am looking for a Debian box, unmanaged (except for 24x7 reboot support),
lots of bandwidth, lots of RAM, no specific RAID requirement.  The 24x7 is a
must, as I am not in the US, and cannot call "9 to 5 EST" ;-(

I am currently using Communitech, but want my new servers elsewhere.

Off-list would be great, I will post all the URLS/summaries back to this
list, for the archives'  pleasure, later.

--
Sanjeev