Re: Converting /home/* from Susie to Debian

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 13:25, Garry Byrne wrote:
> We are converting our main mail/web server over from a Susie box to Debian.
> Under Susie ownership on /home/client are client.users and the standard
> debian is client.client

To my knowledge there is nothing in Debian depending on a one group per
user setup. So the transition might be easier if you just changed the
default to match your old policy, i.e. one group for all users.

cheers
-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature   http://fortytwo.ch/gpg