Hi all:
I have three dns server. They are bind compiling with ldap support.
They are compiled with the same configuration and uses the same file configuration.
In my office, I can resolve with the three without problem. But Out my office, I can resolve only with two of them.
I think the problem was the firewall but I remove firewall and the problems continuous.
; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> @IP domain.es
;; global options:  printcmd
I type in named.conf allow-query {any;};.
Can you help me please?