DNS PROBLEMS

Hi all:

I have three dns server. They are bind compiling with ldap support.

They are compiled with the same configuration and uses the same file configuration.

In my office, I can resolve with the three without problem. But Out my office, I can resolve only with two of them.
I think the problem was the firewall but I remove firewall and the problems continuous.

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> @IP domain.es
;; global options:  printcmd

I type in named.conf allow-query {any;};.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Ángel