Booting Error with Mondo While Restoring : kernel 2.4.19 + XFS

Hello there,

  I got some booting errors while trying to restore a system with Mondo
1.41.1-1 which consists of Debian Woody, kernel 2.4.19 and SGI Official XFS
kernel patch. On my Woody, the system works fine with these components
and no error occurred while mondoarchiving. But when I try to restore
it, the booting process says like this:

<snip>
NET4: Unix Domain Socket1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0
ds: no socket drivers loaded!
Freeing inited memory: 273K freed
VFS: Monted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly
Freeing unused kernel memory: 124K freed
Monting /tmp/tmpfs...mkdir: Cannot create directory 'tmp/tmpfs': Read-only filesystem
/sbin/init: cannot create /tmp/mondo-restore.log: Read-only file system
Fatal error! Failed. UPGRADE YOUT RAM! Please! Dude, your computer is dying of thirst over here...
/sbin/logIt: cannot create /tmp/mondo-restore.log: Read-only file system

  I'm sure that I have my kernel 2.4.19 compiled with all necessary
functions for Mondo. Then I tried another archive, 2.4.18 + Debian official
XFS patch, everything goes well.
  I doubt it's a matter of the kernel, but I cannot find any suitable
answer for my situation, thus I come for a kind help. Any feedback or
comment is appreciated.

Thanks,
Anderson

Anderson-1.0 is now available!