Rejecting message/partial?

Section of RFC2046[1] describes "Message Fragmentation and
Reassembly".  This technique may be used to deliver large files through
the Internet without delivering them in one large mail.  For example,
sending a 3MB large picture could be splitted into three 1MB chunks.

Research has shown that this technique only seems to be supported by
Outlook Express, though.

Unfortunately, this technique could be used to bypass mail filters
since the message containing offending content would be splitted up
into more parts, which aren't normally reassembled on the filter

Do you feel it would be good for mail filters to reject all such
messages?  I.e. reject all parts of partial messages?

 1. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2046.txt