-----Message d'origine-----
De : Elcio Mello [mailto:emello@mundivox.com]
Envoye : mercredi 4 septembre 2002 13:59
A : debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Objet : Mrtg how?

Hi people,

I have about 1000 interfaces snmp that I need to monitor their traffic.
I have ever try to use mrtg tool on a PIII 1GHz or a SUN, but it is
impossible, the cpu can't do it, the processing is very hard.
I would like to know if there is a mrtg alternative, or if there is a magic
to make the mrtg to do it.

Anyone use mrtg to monitor a traffic of a lot of interfaces?
Anyone can help me, please?

PS: I'm using GNU/Debian 3.0, kernel 2.4.19 and mrtg 2.9.17-4.

Thank you a lot.

Regards.

Elcio Mello.