Forward to Razor (Re: Spam Assassin)

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 14:23, Andreas Rabus wrote:

> The thing i miss is a (more automagically) forward to razor.

Yeah, but one should be a bit careful about depending on any AI to
forward to Razor. I've put up some troll boxes for that (including
these addresses in web-pages, send them to Remove-lists, etc). Those go
(will go, anyway) directly to Razor, as they will never receive legit
email.

However, what I really miss is a pine-style pipe in KMail, so that I
could pipe messages getting through the filter manually to Razor more
easily. But I know the KMail folks are thinking about it.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo