Re: Qpopper

Wasn't a DNS issue.. Was a write permissions problem to /var/spool/pop

I changed the permissions to 1777 and now qpopper is working fine.

I wonder if there's a bug report on that.. Took me a while to figure it out ;)

I need to learn to start looking for bug reports and such.. I so used to Slackware.. When you had a problem you had to white knuckle it.. :)

Thanks for the tips and ideas!

---
Sonny