Re: Contacting a linux box behind a vicious cable internet firewall?

At 5:20 PM +1000 8/17/02, Mitchell Smith wrote:
>Here is a neet little app that sounds like it will do what you want.

Didn't appear to - maybe I wasn't specific enough. But thanks for the
effort of replying.

As it turns out, SSH allows me to do exactly what I need using the -R
option (reverse proxy).

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/slides/ssh.pdf was the resource that
explained it in a way I could understand. :^)

Now I can ssh into my debian box at my mother-in-laws place, behind that
nasty cable ISP firewall. :^)