Re: Email Virus Scanner

Hi!

I used amavis-perl (not the daemonised version)  with postfix using uvscan
and AVP at the same time for one year in two relay server with a mailload
of 15000 message/day using (very) cheap hardware (clueless IT managment)
and with no noticeable loads.

> crash for overload, It might be a misconfig problem but I had no problem
> in a machine with no CD, and much more slower.

Have you checked that uvscan is called with the parameter '--noboot' so it
doesn't try to check the disks MBR?

Could you tell us where is the queue with stalled mail is located, only to
make sure that this is not the quarantine directory

Regards