Re: Email Virus Scanner

Well,
	I has been using amavis-perl with uvscan, under exim and sendmail,
and find out several thigs that didnt work out fine. To begin with uvscan,
it's far too heavy on the server, it try to access several hard disk and if
it finds a cd-rom it atemp to open it, That make a server crash for
overload, It might be a misconfig problem but I had no problem in a machine
with no CD, and much more slower.

	About amavis-perl it works with double queues, after 4 month runing
I have several Mb store there of mails, from which I ignore whether they
have being deliver or not.
	By the way if some one has a clue about this feel free to write
PLEASE

Cheers,
	rak