Re: Patch Kernel 2.4.19 with XFS Filesystem Support?

>     of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     drivers/sound/ac97_codec.c.rej
>     1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     drivers/sound/emu10k1/main.c.rej
>     1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     drivers/sound/emu10k1/mixer.c.rej
>     1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     drivers/sound/emu10k1/recmgr.c.rej
>     3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>     drivers/sound/emu10k1/voicemgr.c.rej
>     can't be applied.  Please modify the patch.
>
>     Sorry that I couldn't understand what's wrong with it. I'd tried to download kernel 2.4.19 source from different sites, but ditto. Is there any solution to the trouble I met ? Otherwise, is there any other method or patch file I could evaluate ?

A rejected patch-slize (.c.rej) can almost always be patched manually by editing the source-file and put the new code where it fits in..

I've had lots of rejects when trying to patch an already patched kernel with a new one, say kernel upgrade-patch. I know it's lots of boring work but sometimes its needed.. :-)

Yours,
Christofer Algotsson