Re: ClamAV and Amavis-Postfix

 Gene Grimm escribio:
> Has anyone tried configuring the Amavis-Postfix package in Woody to use
> ClamAV as the scanner engine? Would I be better off installing the
> Amavis tarball rather than the Amavis-Postfix pacakge? To my knowledge
> thus far, ClamAV is the only free virus scanner for commercial use other
> than the Java-dependant OpenAntiVirus package.

I've been playing with that for a few days, some hints:
The clamav package is not in woody, you have to install both .debs (clamav &
amavis-postfix) from the unstable tree, it works, just read some docs and
play a little with the /etc/amavisd.conf file.
Anyway the oav database seems to be pretty outdated, at least the last time
I saw it...

--
Saludos,
                          Germán