Re: creepy-crawlers from TW

I suggest you email abuse contact for seed.net.tw, who appears to be the
owner of that network block (139.175/16) and take it up with them.  I
assume you already tried to go through openfind.com.tw and did not get a
satisfactory response.

You could always use this approach as well  :-)  Or if you do not have
access to your routing tables, add host routes to loopback0 on your web
servers.  I do this for customers when they request IP blocks.
  ip route 139.175.250.23/32 null0

What I definately recommend against is trying to use apache's access
controls to block based on IP.  It's not very smart, and will do a DNS
lookup on every request even if you are trying to block by IP.  If the
IP route null0 method ever fails me, I will patch apache to fix this.

--
Jeff S Wheeler               jsw@five-elements.com
Software Development            Five Elements, Inc