Re: Setting up an SSL Server
- To: debian isp <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Setting up an SSL Server
- From: Alex Borges <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Aug 2002 13:40:33 -0500
- Message-id: <1028400033.636.7.camel@alex>
- In-reply-to: <1028387693.866.1.camel@vishnu>
- References: <1028387693.866.1.camel@vishnu>
Follow Teun's instruction....
Also, to practice, go set up an unsigned certificate box right now (YES
NOW) and look in google for the ssl certificate management HOW-TO as
that is the stressfull (diferent) part aboout a ssl http server....
It helped me a lot and gawd knows im a newbie....also....
irc.debian.org #apache will get u in touch with some grumpy but very
knowledgeable apache warlocks.