webalizer stopped running

I having problem with webalizer since the ip address of my Apache server was
changed last week. Apache is rotating the logs, the logs have current dates.
But the website stats only show activity up to the day of OLD ip address. I
don't care if the last few days of July are lost. But I want August to start
correctly.

Andrew P. Kaplan
Network Administrator
CyberShore, Inc.
http://www.cshore.com

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
            -- Alvin Toffler

---