	Von: Christofer Algotsson [mailto:royce@sparklet.com]
	Gesendet: Fr 19.07.2002 19:52
	An: Grischa Schuering
	Betreff: Re: IPSEC and PPTP

	Hi. What you need is:

	http://www.freeswan.org/

	or just apt-get

	freeswan - IPSEC utilities for FreeWan
	kernel-patch-freeswan - IPSEC kernel support for FreeSwan

	Quite simple setup.. It's all there, manuals and stuff.

	Works for both network<->client and network<->network setups.

	I have used it for over 2 years w/ no problems. Stable as a rock.

	Regarding pptp.

	You want to connect your XP to a linux firewall, to get inside?

	pptpd (PoPToP) .. work well.

	Regards,
	Christofer Algotsson