Re: MLM solution?

+ Mark Janssen <maniac@maniac.nl> [08.07.02 21:50]:
> On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 21:17, Peter Hicks wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 05:22:00PM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> > >Mailinglistmanager that supports
> > >        - virtual hosts (and different setups for each)
> > >        - translation / customization of all automatic generated
> > >          messages
> > >        - Newsletter-style setups
G> > >        - automatic handling of bounces
> > >        - administrative web-pages (for the customers)
> > >        - .deb :)
> > I have had good results from sympa. It meets all of your requirements,
> > plus you have the option of keeping your information in postgresql.

Having the data in MySQL sounds nice too.

> I'm also quite happy with courier-mlm :) does all of the above as
> well...

I thought of using courier-mlm too, because I am using courier-imap/pop
already.  It needs courier-maildrop though, which is not able to look up
the data in a database (at least the debian-package doesn't?).

Since my postfix mailserver is going to have virtual users mostly, while
the data being stored in MySQL-tables. This might not be the one I am
looking for.

What about ecartis(listar) or mailman? Do they meet the requirements?

     Balu