Re: max 32 groups of single uid

hi,

man syscontrol or so ...:) (kernel restrictions)

The var you search for ist ngroup. There are two entries in sources. You have to compile kernel and libc sources! If you need applications, that use static libaries, you have to compile this to.

good luck

cu
  Lars

Patrick Hsieh schrieb:
Hello Lars Nixdorf <nixdorf@planet-ic.de>,

Can you provide any more discussion or document?
I've searched google but haven't found any useful information.

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:06:29 +0200