apt-get connection failed

Hey,

Just recently, have installed apt-proxy and its been working fine except
for 2 of my servers, whenever they try to 'apt-get update' i get
Connection Failed to the apt proxy server, but i
know the apt-proxy server is working as my other 5 servers can axs it
perfectly fine.

These 2 serves one is a squid with a transparent proxy and the other is
a plain old barebone server, they dont have any wierd iptable lines
running, so im left scratching my head wondering if anyone else has hit
such a problem??

The wierd thing is if i chagne the source to like mirror.aarnet.edu.au
from my apt proxy it works fine, but i have the *exact* same
sources.list as all the other servers

Help...

Mario.!