Re: Qmail vpopmail Courier

I had this problem also and was unable to get the Courier-IMAP.deb to work so I marked it as "hold" and then just installed from source.

Make sure you compile with vpopmail option turned on and in the configuration, turn off auth-daemon (as mentioned on the vpopmail mailing list). I don't use "local" users so I haven't had to worry about that and only list authvchkpw as the only auth module used.

Hope this helps.