Re: ISP manager.

From: "Auro Florentino" <bind@merco.net>
> I think WEBMIN is more complete (has many modules, updates and contribs).
> They shows to customers the basic steps on writing their own modules.
>
> BTW, ISPMAN appears to be a very nice tool, but isnt in a production
> release, like WEBMIN,  yet, i think.

I haven't found the answer to this as yet, but can Webmin allow
"authenticated access" to specific domains so our hosted corporate clients
can maintain their own virtual email addresses as well as giving dial-up and
direct email clients similar access to only their individual radius and
email accounts?