Re: avoid user direct accec *.html

Hello Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au>,

I was considering to put static files outsides documentroot, however,
I'm afraid it will add the directory complexity.

And you said a real authentication method could useful. How?
Since they are just static files, I can't embed authentication in them,
right?

--
Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg