Re: network cabling management

I asked a BellSouth central office supervisor this question once.  They
didn't have any organized method of tracking much of their cable plant.
Surprising in one respect, because you'd think some huge software
company would be very motivated to write and sell such software to Bell.

But on the other hand, it's not surprising that they weren't organized
enough to realize they spend a lot of time figuring out where things go.

--
Jeff S Wheeler               jsw@five-elements.com
Software Development            Five Elements, Inc