Re: web-based/gui firewall administration

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:12:03 PDT, "Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
>I have a customer that wants a easy-to-use interface for configuring a
>firewall.
>
>Basically, the firewall will do IP forwarding, maybe IP masquerading, and
>packet filtering.
>
>I already know how to do it manually. But we are looking for configuring
>the address translation and selecting what ports to allow, etc.

Have a look at fwbuilder, .deb's are in testing and unstable.
 Basically, it (kind of) emulates a Checkpoint GUI.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /