Re: Radius choices now that freeradius has been dropped from woody.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 00:28:04 -0400, Chuck Peters wrote:
> One of our techs wants to use freeradius on a production box, but now that
> it has been dropped from woody I would rather use something else.

Looking at
the one problematic bug can be worked around by compiling from source - you
could consider having both testing and unstable in the box's sources.list,
pinning it to testing, but using freeradius from unstable.

People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming, conniving
bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost hours of work if it
just results in what I consider to be a better system.
	Linus Torvalds on the linux-kernel list