Re: Re[2]: users in apache

tir, 2002-04-09 kl. 13:20 skrev Michal Novotny:
> I  saw  something  about  Apache 2.0 where is it possible to have only
> user permission, I will look at it and try and send more...

There is a MPM module called perchild under development, although I
haven't got it to work properly yet (or at all, actually).

But, I ran into this patch for 1.3.20 which does something equalent:
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/apache/

However, I am not sure if this patch doesn't introduce some security
issues, and I haven't even tried it myself yet.

And yes, I am looking very much forward to that feature in apache 2.0
too, it would resolve a great number of problems for me ;

--
Paul Fleischer // ProGuy
<proguy@proguy.dk>

Registered Linux User #166300