Bridge

Hi

I'm having trouble setting up a bridge with NIC HomePNA.
(It is Ethernet 10Mb PCI Adapter working on telephone wiring system)

It's running Linux 2.4.18, with the latest bridge-nf patch from bridge.sourceforge.net
installed.

It's Ok, when I ping first NIC. But when I plug and ping second NIC, ping say Destination Host Unreachable.

I try to set up brige with 3com for test myself. It's work.

Help, please.
Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.