Re: Open LDAP for Peer Review

Steve Wright wrote:

Yes, postfix ldap lookups are well documented.
The LDAP_README that comes with postfix source will help.

Ahh..
Should not write emails to this list late in the afternoon when my brain is fried.. :-)

What I really have problems with is courier. We use postfix/courier with no "real" unix accounts. All mail is delivered and read beneath /var/mail with nobody:nogroup. But, can I migrate this to LDAP and keep this setup? I've read the docs, and all docs for courier and postfix seems to assume that you have users that you look up for delivery and maildir location, which we dont. I'm not 100% friends with LDAP yet, so bear with me if I sound
confused.

/Roger
---
Roger Abrahamsson