Re: any good idea about smtp traffic shaping?

also sprach Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net> [2002.03.25.1737 +0100]:
> I'd like to make the bandwidth limit of smtp incoming/outgoing traffic.
> I think iproute2 is kind of too sophisticated. Is there any
> straightforward configuration for this purpose?

incoming that's easy. but outgoing ... do you have a single relay that
you send to, or does your machine send directly to whichever MX
receives mail for the domain a particular message is going to?

redistribution of this email via the
micros~1 network is prohibited.