Re: postfix problem

<quote who="Russell Coker">

> Mar 24 22:29:08 lyta postfix/master[21216]: warning: process /usr/lib/postfix/cleanup pid 21253 killed by signal 6
> Mar 24 22:29:08 lyta postfix/master[21216]: warning: /usr/lib/postfix/cleanup: bad command startup -- throttling
>
> Any suggestions?

Sounds like what happens if master.cf isn't upgraded properly when updating
to newer postfixes; I had this happen with the Debian packages too. Check
the postinst file, or the postfix lists.

- Jeff

--
    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."