Re: ADSL and debian3.0

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:07, Dave Smith wrote:
> so, do I need the speedmgmt program?

Yes, it loads some firmware into the modem.

> Q1a) Where? (In which section should I look?)

> Thanks for all the help, is there a document I could be looking at which
> describes this process?

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.