Problems triying to setup a PPTP server begin a Sid firewall

 Hi all, I'm triying to do the next setup ...

 Inet <-> Sid FW (Pc1,eth1-inet,eth0-lan) <-> Sid PPTPd (Pc2,eth0-lan)

 On the PC1 I have done this

 iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p gre -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.2
 iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 1723 -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.2

 Along other rules that don't get into colission with this ones

 When I try to make a conx from a WinXX machine with the VPN support
(pptp), It connect (I saw the pptpd launching the pppd on the PC2),
and there is GRE traffic (tcpdump -i eth0 proto gre; on pc2 show
that), but the WinXX machine allway stay saing "Checking username and
password" till it get a timeout.

 Appart from a possible problem with the pptpd/pppd config, are this
rules OK to *forward* such kind of traffic from the FW to the internal
server ?

 Thx in advance
--
  // Raúl A. Betancort Santana    /> A Dream is an answer to      __   \\