Antiviral checking for small server using postfx

This is surely an FAQ in its general form but doesn't seem to have
been asked for some while.

Specifics: I'm running a server mostly to serve up smallish (total
membership <1k) Email lists relating to counselling/psychotherapy
(not-for-profit stuff) using listar/ecartis and postfix under potato.
 I'd like to do antiviral filtering but budget is low.  Any
recommendations?

TIA,

Chris

--
Chris Evans <chris@psyctc.org>
Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy,