Re: BGP4/OSPF routing daemon for Linux?

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 02:36:34PM +1100, Jean-Francois Dive wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 02:26:32AM +0100, Tommy van Leeuwen wrote:
[...]
> For the ios interface, i reckon it does already exist. some guys at the Cisco
> TAC in brussel are working on it.

I know I saw a project for providing an open source IOS interface for linux
somewhere... so it does exist, but I'm not sure what state it's in. There
was also a project to port linux to cisco boxes... :-)

Try SF and Freshmeat. If you can't find it and really want it, email me and
I'll have a dig... I'm sure I have a url in my mail archives somewhere.

ABO: finger abo@minkirri.apana.org.au for more info, including pgp key