Apache + FP Extensions (+ mod_vhost_alias?)

Hi,
   I'm trying to get the M$ FrontPage Extensions (2000/2002) working in a
   Debian/Woody with no luck. I tried to do it the "debian" way, I mean,
   downloading the sources with apt-get source, putting the patch in
   upstream/patches, modifiyng the debian/control file adding:

               --fpexec-caller=www-data \
               --fpexec-uidmin=33 \
               --fpexec-gidmin=33 \
               --server-uid=33 \