Re: firewire storage solution recommended

Hello "Thomas R. Shemanske" <trs@hecke.dartmouth.edu>,

I bought Datafab MD2-FW-USB External 2.5 IDE HDD Enclosure today and
successfully work in my debian notebook.

My question is-- is it possible to use 1394 HUB to connect some 1394
storage device and some Linux servers and make it a 1394-based NAS
environment? Can two Linux servers mount the same 1394 storage device
and access at the same time?

--
Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net>