Re: Scripting telnet client logins.

I'm not 100% sure this is what you are asking (you just want to automatically log in right?), but you can try an expect script (usual warnings about having a password in a script lying around apply).

---begin login.expect--cut here---
#!/usr/bin/expect --
set timeout 20
spawn telnet server.myhost.com