fetchmail multidrop and nonexistend local users

hi
we have a multidrop mailbox for a domain (ml.loc) which is fetched via
pop3.
after that we want to route all mails for the domain ml.loc to an
exchange server. the user management should be as simple as possible so
we want add and delete users only on the exchange server and not at the
debian box. fetchmail need for the delivery local users.
any suggestions how we can do it without adding a user on the debian box
and on the exchange box?
thx for answers
ps: sorry for my poor english
--
Oliver Dumat

PGP-KeyID: 0xC85A73F5
PGP-Fingerabdruck: 3EDA 7900 DD8E 3ABB 3F10 0368 A387 0B63 C85A 73F5
Zu finden unter www.keyserver.net

NetKom GmbH - Netze & Kommunikationssysteme
Gewerbepark Mockritz
04720 Großweitzschen

Der IT- und Internetservicedienstleister vor Ort
http://www.netkom-sachsen.de

Tel.:  03431/ 589-0
Fax.: 03431/ 589-399