Custom boot cd, was Re: Mass installation procedure for Debian?

Hello!

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 11:24:27PM -0500, Chris Zubrzycki wrote:
> very good idea, but I was wonering if anyone one the list has every made
> a custom boot cd, with specific packages and a custom kernel
> image/modules (xfs support, etc.)

I have seen various on the debian-cd lists, including a very atractive
ready to go solution (a german project), which you can surely find by
searching the last four weeks of the archive of the debian-cd list.

Two weeks ago I made a working boot-cd myself with the "bootcd"
package. First it did not work because the original script asumed a
ram-disk to be available before it was mounted. When I started to make
a more featured version I ran out of time, but I will continue with
it. Mail me privatly if you want the patched bootcd script.

Best Regards,

     Jorge-León