Re: unstable is "unstable"; stable is "outdated"

Hello!

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 06:39:46AM +0800, Jason Lim wrote:
> aspect of their distro pretty good. They are business people over there,
> and they know how frequent business users like to have updates, and when

People here around *only* know RedHat, and it's *the best*, because
each half year you can buy a new Version.

So I can tell by what I see at others (i.e. not from personal
experience) that RedHat a) changes essential issues every time it
makes a new version, so on has to learn again, b) uses also some
outdated software.

I suppose the latter is, to not provoque the dependency avalanche.

> critical updates should be released.

Your Point,

Best Regards,

     Jorge León