Re: mass email distribution software

This is getting even further off topic, but the first person who figures out how to make micro payments with regard to the web will make a killing.

There are a lot of newsletters, donations, etc. that I would be more than willing to pay $0.25 or more to on a regular basis, but there is no way, that I know of to do it.  For example set up a monthy bill of $40-$50 that I pay that I can definable where it goes (x to debian, y to EFF, z to newsletter, etc.).  When you get into smaller amounts, transaction fees start to make it unreasonable.  Maybe something like this is out there and I just don't know about it.  Anyone?