Re: server mirroring

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:53, Amy wrote:
> If you are running an AS/400 system.  You could take a look at
> DataMirror's High Availability.  DataMirror High Availability Suite is
> a single integrated product for highly available business operations
> in iSeries (AS/400) environments. It captures iSeries (AS/400) objects
> and database transactions from primary systems and mirrors them in
> real-time to one or more secondary iSeries.  For more information
> please see www.datamirror.com

Debian doesn't run on AS/400 hardware (yet), so the person asking has no need
for AS/400 related software.

Who would buy AS/400 software from a company that doesn't even check such
things before spamming?

BTW  Your web page is lame.  Lots of pictures and menus but little technical
information.

Please come back when you're ready to contribute something useful to this
list, advertising is not what we're here for.