Re: server mirroring

Hi there,

If you are running an AS/400 system.  You could take a look at
DataMirror's High Availability.  DataMirror High Availability Suite is
a single integrated product for highly available business operations
in iSeries (AS/400) environments. It captures iSeries (AS/400) objects
and database transactions from primary systems and mirrors them in
real-time to one or more secondary iSeries.  For more information
please see www.datamirror.com

Hope that helps
Amy Stearns