Partition Help

Hello,
I cross posted this, not sure who may have the answer.
We had an ISP install Debian Potato on an HP box, the HD is a 20 gig.
We installed most 3rd party apps such as mySQL, Postgres, php, apache and
python from source with no problems.
We noticed the other day that we only had about 200 meg of space left left
on the drive. We did a df and found we only had 950 meg of space on the /
partition. We have an extended that that is the rest of the drive with a
regular Linux partition and the swap at the end. Our problem is the box does
not see this. We need to have this space and are not sure how to proceed.
Can we:
A. remove the extended and swap partition and put new ones in with the
needed space applied to /usr -- /var -- and /home and add /swap and not
loose the clients we have?
B. If so can we do this from the command line or from Webmin?
C. Will we have to do this from a console into the machine?
We have active clients on this box at the moment for an ISP that is having
issues with their Debian box. Sorry if we sound a little green. We run
Cobalt Raq's and of course the OS holds your hand:)
Any tips or pointers would be appreciated...
--
The Web Presence Group
info@webpresencegroup.net