connecting to an ISP which runs windoze NT

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to my ISP which runs on NT. I have tried several configurations with pppconfig and verified a lot with minicom.

I believe I have the correct combination of username and password since other variations of username which include the ISP domain as suggested by things I have read all give invalid username/password.

The response I get with the logical choice of username and password give me "Requested Service Denied."

The default response to CONNECT is \d\c which I have tried as well as CLIENT which was suggested by http://axion.physics.ubc.ca/ppp-linux.html

I have tried both PAP and CHAP and static and dynamic DNS.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Paul Scott