Forwd mail

    Hello,
is there a way to the MX server redirect the SMTP connection to another
domain without receving the mail?

    What I want is to serve a domain (domain.com) and when a box trying
to relay mail to user@domain.com in my server it would get a response
like: "ok I serve thar domain and the user exists, but deliver the mail
to user2@domain2.com"

    I understand that if I use the ".forward" in the user account I
would get the same effect except that the mail would be sent to my
server and then my server would forward to the 2nd address -- spends
bandwith!!!

    I think SMTP does't support that but.. just in case!

    Thanks,

--
Pedro Braga
Dep. Desenvolvimento