Re: Mailinglist software recommendations?

On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 20:57:17 +1100, Jeremy Lunn writes:
>On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:41:11PM +0100, Marcel Hicking wrote:
<...>
>> b) Some admin web interface for the guys going
>> to use and feed the lists. Need to be able to add lists,
>
>Ecartis has this packaged in listar-cgi.
>
>> c) A web interface to (un)subscribe to lists (which I
>> could probably do myself ;-)

Not the ability to add/remove lists, though. But that's the only thing
 missing from your list, AFAICT. I wouldn't want that anyway as it
 would imply to mangle with the MTA (aliases!), and I'd rather do that
 myself, thankyouverymuch.

>I think you can do this with listar-cgi but if not then as you say it's
>not much effort to add this functionality.

You can do
- (un/)subscribe
- manage user(s)&list config(s)

<...>

listar/ecartis not only work great, but the main developer is also very
 responsive when it comes to bugs and/or new features.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /