Re: [Debian-sf-users] sf-debian

Hi

Can you tell me which version you use?
It seems to be 2.6 because you talk about crypt, and it's the case
you have to know that it's experimental and probabley some things are
broken.
2.5 version you can find in woody is working well.

I seems that you didn't enter right DN
base dn should probably be dc=dev,dc=uprint,dc=web

Some tricks

You can use vlad package -- LDAP visualisation tool

vlad -h localhost -b dc=dev,dc=uprint,dc=web should allow you to
navigate in ldap database

/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh list
should list the ldap DB

you can also
install-ldap.sh purge or even reset
followed by install-ldap.sh configure