RE: HTTP Proxy

I did try to install that, but it seems a bit power hungry. It killed my box
for 6 or 7 hours until the kernel killed it for being too hungry. I think it
tried to open about 8 to 10 5 Meg processes - It just wasn't physically
possible. What options do I change to make it have only one or two
processes - I have very light web traffic.

PS, I also have some more memory on order, so it won't be a problem for
long!

Cheers for the suggestions,

Dave